Education, Teaching and Coaching
£2360 (£1600 during the tuition waiver period)
The aim of this course is to provide learners with a thorough understanding of the link between current educational research and practice by developing understanding of educational theory, policy and practice.
Strategic Management and Leadership in Education
Pursuing Mission Vision and School Culture
1. To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in an educational environment
2. Review and apply the principles of educational leadership within industry
3. To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in education
4. Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to education
5. Select, collate, review and analyse information from a wide range of sources
6. Work independently and as part of a team
7. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for a 50% scholarship upon writing a personal statement. All scholarships are to be approved by the Academic Board. The list of countries are: Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines, Bhutan, Morocco, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Laos, Cambodia, India, Nigeria, Ghana, Bangladesh, Laos, Myanmar, Pakistan, Nepal and South Africa. Please talk to your student counselor and ask for the Coupon Code to get the 50% Tuition Waiver.
To pass the unit a 40% overall grade must be achieved.